THCO BLUE DREAM
Blue Dream is a Sativa-dominant Hybrid Hemp strain made by crossing Blueberry with Haze.
This strain produces a balanced high, along with effects such as cerebral stimulation and full-body relaxation.
Blue dream is 18% THC but has a low CBD percentage, making this potent strain a fan favorite of both novice and veteran cannabis consumers.
In terms of flavor, Blue Dream is reported to smell and taste like sweet berries.
Medical marijuana patients often use Blue Dream to treat symptoms of depression, chronic pain, and nausea.
According to home grow enthusiasts, this strain has an average flowering time of 67 days and is best suited to grow using the Sea of Green method.
Blue Dream originated in California and has since achieved legendary status among West Coast strains and has quickly become one of the most searched-for strains in the Leafly database.
Strains similar to Blue Dream include Blue Dream CBD, Double Dream, and Blue Magoo.
Botanical Derived Terpenes
These terpenes are typically made of terpenes sourced from plants other than cannabis and may also contain flavorings. They will have a more artificial flavor taste that is great for those who dislike the earthiness of CDTs. They also tend to have far less smell than CDTs when used.
THCO vape cartridges are compatible with a 510 compatible battery.
You will need to have a 510 compatible battery.
Batteries are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately.
Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhale with lips around the mouthpiece.
Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of the product. The product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
THCO BLUE DREAM Vape Cartridge Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of THCO, and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with THCO and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our THCO vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or other ailments. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, vaping THCO is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report THCO as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The THCO vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but THCO metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This THCO vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This THCO vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our THCO vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our THCO extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. FlorBiz is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
All purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at the checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact our support team here.
THCO Vape Cartridge Troubleshooting
Clogging is a common issue with any THCO vape cartridge. This most often occurs due to un-inhaled vapor remaining in the airway after use, and, upon cooling, the vapor turns back into oil and sticks to the inner walls of the vape cartridge airway. Over time this will continually build up until there is total blockage of the airway with THCO oil. You can fix this by inserting a skinny item, like an unwound paperclip into the airway and scraping the walls to remove the excess oil. This oil is safe to consume orally if you wish.
A temporary solution is to preheat your cartridge in order to create warm vapors that loosen the oil in the airway. While this may create a temporary hole in the airway blockage, which will allow the THCO vape cartridge to be used, the blockage is likely to reoccur immediately after use and may eventually lead to an oil build that works its way out of the airway and into your mouth at some point.
Prevention or delay of these clogs is possible by clearing the airway fully after use. The less remaining vapor, the slower the buildup of oil. Another way is to take smaller hits. Larger hits tend to thicker vapor (i.e. more oil) in the airway compared to hits of 3 seconds or less.